THE BUYING EXPERIENCE
When it comes to buying a home, THE OLE GROUP is the way to do business
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make with potential long-term financial gain. It calls for many informed decisions and for good advice from a real estate professional like José Olé. With home prices and interest rates at the lowest in years, now is a GREAT time to buy! Real estate experts are in agreement that the home market outlook is stronger than ever and with Florida being one of the fastest growing states, an investment into real estate could not come at a better time.
José Olé is a leader in the luxury home segment and has access to every home on the market including exclusive luxury listings in and around the Central Florida area. Saving time and money is the key difference when working with José Olé and Charles Rutenberg Realty. Building a successful relationship is what we strive for, so the relationship with our client never stops. Our team of expert real estate professionals is ready to take you through the entire buying process. Our job is to guarantee that we search all available properties that will meet your expectations and requirements. The buying process can be lengthy, but we will make sure that it remains an enjoyable and stress-free.
The Buying Experience with The Ole Group
- We will get you pre-qualified so you’ll know the price range that works for you;
- E-mail your listings of only the homes that fit your criteria;
- Perform a market analysis of the areas you’re interested in so you’ll;
- Know if the asking price of each home is realistic and on target;
- Provide information on the neighborhood, school district and more;
- Suggest home inspectors;
- Suggest real estate attorneys;
- Guide you through the entire closing process.
After Offer Acceptance:
- We will suggest possible lenders;
- Work with the title company or closing attorney;
- Ensure all documents have been executed;
- Account for good faith deposits;
- Coordinate the appraisal and survey with the mortgage company;
- Manage the entire process through the closing;
- Conduct the final walk through just prior to closing.